PROGRAMME OF A TYPICAL COURSE (TRIAL-WEEKLY)
MONDAY 10.00 a.m. arrival and accommodation, 2.00 p.m.: meeting, subdivision of the groups (5-6 persons max per instructor), 3.00 to 6.00 p.m.: lesson; evening free (visit to ice-cream shop, bowling).
TUESDAY 10.00. a.m.: descent by rubber dinghy along the Sesia, 3.00 to 6.00 p.m.: lesson with specific athletic and diet training, 8.00 p.m.: dinner and group evening.
WEDNESDAY 10.00 a.m.: descent from Monte Rosa by mountain bike, with return trip by cableway, 3.00 to 6.00 p.m.: lesson with videorecording, 7.00 p.m.: group dinner, 9.00 p.m.: evening with films (School's and other).
THURSDAY 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.: lesson, 3.00 p.m.: sports activity or cultural visit of the Valley. Evening free (disco or other pleasure activity, as preferred).
FRIDAY 9.00 a.m.: departure for motormountaineering trip with on the spot lesson, 4.00 p.m.: return, 8.00 p.m. group dinner.
SATURDAY and SUNDAY - Complementary lessons or outings + various activities, as preferred.
The hours of lesson are fixed according to the pupil's ability. - Possibility of extra hours of training on request.
BASIC TEACHING PROGRAMME
INITIATION TRIAL COURSE OF 5 DAYS ON VARIED GROUND
1) Description and setting up of the motorbike 2) Driving position on a stationary motorbike 3) Positions on a motorbike in motion 4) Driving on level ground with one hand 5) Driving on level ground with two fingers per hand on the handlebars 6) Driving uphill and downhill with one hand or with two fingers per hand 7) Ascents 8) Descents 9) Bends on level ground 10) Bends uphill 11) Bends downhill 12) Front wheel lifting 13) Rear wheel lifting 14) Long and short wheelings 15) Getting over a step.
NOTES ON CLOTHING, MOTORMOUNTAINEERING, PARTECIPATION IN RACES, TECHNIQUE OF ACROBATIC AND INDOOR DRIVING.
SPECIALIZATION TRIAL COURSE OF 5 DAYS ON VARIED GROUND
1) Revision of general notions (see points 1-6 of the initiation programme 2) Point 7-15 of the initiation programme to the maximum level of the pupil 3) Movement - forward, backward and sideways 4) Rescues 5) Aerial bends - spatial vollée 6) Technical, athletic, physical and food preparation for a competition 7) Federal regulations 8) Techniques of acrobatic and indoor driving.
N.B. FOR THE OTHER COURSES (ATHLETIC, WEEK-END, HOLIDAY...) PROGRAMMES WILL BE GIVEN AFTER THE ENROLMENT.
3 KINDS OF COURSES AT YOUR CHOICE: BASIC TEACHING PROGRAMMES
INITIATION MOUNTAIN BIKE COURSE OF 5 DAYS ON VARIOUS TERRAINS (COURSE CONSISTING OF 2 PRACTICAL LESSONS AND 3 EXCURSIONS)
1) Description and setting up of the bike with technical tricks for adjustment 2) Driving position on a stationary bike 3) Search of the push pedal 4) Technique of pedalling jerkily 5) Weight balancing for bends with countinuous pushes on the pedals 6) Ascents and descents. Basic training 7) Front wheel raising 8) Rear wheel raising 9) Front and rear shifts. "Exercises of the watch" 10) Weight unloading in compressions 11) Simultaneous raising of both wheels.
Notes on clothing, diet, phisycal training, driving technique for fast descents.
SPECIALIZATION MOUNTAIN BIKE COURSE OF 5 DAYS ON VARIED GROUND (COURSE IN 2 PRACTICAL LESSONS AND 3 EXCURSIONS)
1) Revision of the initiation programme 2) Technique of the rest pedal 3) Ascents and descents. Advanced training on mountain sides 4) Technique of adherence 5) Technique of the inverted pedal 6) Getting over obstacles, steps and walls 7) Two wheel jumps 8) Wheeling and bounds 9) Counting of the pushes on the pedals for obstacles at a fixed distance 10) Complex evolutions on the ground.
Notes on indoor and acrobatic driving, partecipation in a race.
11) Laterally getting over a step 12) Sprint uphill and downhill. Complex training 13) Jumps and rebounds on the rear wheel 14) Getting over of big stones 15) Driving technique on slippery ground and rivers.
Notes on TRIAL SIN competitions.
NOVELTY special courses for the use of the cardio frequency meter.